Baked Potato Slices
My husband has become a gourmet cook and this recipe is a part of his favorite meal. It is easy to assemble and delicious with its simple ingredients.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. slices. Place in a large bowl; drizzle with
- oil. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and salt; toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- brown, turning once. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 228 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 308 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.