Baked Potato Pizza Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 3 medium unpeeled potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning or dried oregano
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 5 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Prepare crust according to package directions. Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
- 2. Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Add potatoes and toss. Spread sour cream over crust; top with potato mixture, bacon, onions and cheeses. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 slices.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 320 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.