Baked Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; drain. Place the rice in an ungreased shallow 3-qt. baking dish; pour orange juice over rice. Top with pork chops and soup.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160deg;. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 404 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Baked Pork Chops
"Oops, for some reason, this only gave 2 stars, I intended on giving 4."
"This recipe was very easy. I can easily see myself doing this again on a busy weeknight."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.