Baked Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; drain. Place the rice in an ungreased shallow 3-qt. baking dish; pour orange juice over rice. Top with pork chops and soup.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160deg;. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 404 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 577 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Pork Chops
"Oops, for some reason, this only gave 2 stars, I intended on giving 4."
"This recipe was very easy. I can easily see myself doing this again on a busy weeknight."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.