Pair with Gallo® Family Vineyards White Zinfandel.—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 to 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; rub over both sides of pork chops. Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hours.
- Place a baking sheet in a 375° oven for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, beat egg and milk. In another shallow dish, combine cornflake crumbs, cheese and bread crumbs. Dip pork into the egg mixture, then into the crumb mixture.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and coat with cooking spray. Place chops on the sheet; bake for 15 minutes. Turn and bake for 10 additional minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Baked Pork Chops with Hot and Spicy Seasoning in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Fall 2009, p64
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Baked Pork Chops with Hot and Spicy Seasoning
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review