- sauce. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place seam side
- down on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking
- In a small bowl, whisk egg white and water; brush over top. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately or cool, wrap and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen chimichangas: Place chimichangas on a baking sheet
- coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or
- until heated through.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One chimichanga equals 276 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 475 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.