Here’s a time-saving baked chicken recipe with delicious Thai flavor. It’s nutty tasting, with a bit of spice. Add a steamed veggie and you’ll have a complete meal in moments. —Brenda Hendrickson, Danville, Kentucky
Recommended: 13x9 Potluck Recipes
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve jasmine rice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Spanish peanuts, optional
- Combine coconut milk and sauce mix in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Arrange chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour sauce over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Prepare rice according to package directions. Serve with chicken and sprinkle with onions and peanuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Peanut Chicken in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p32
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Baked Peanut Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review