For a dressed-up dessert without the fuss, try these baked peaches. This easy recipe makes a special treat that's different and delicious.—Mildred Stubbs, Rockingham, North Carolina
- 4 canned peach halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Ice cream, optional
- Place peaches, cut side up, in a 1-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar, orange peel and allspice; sprinkle over peaches. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve warm topped with ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Peaches in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p16
Reviews for Baked Peaches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review