Baked Peaches Recipe
- 4 canned peach halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Ice cream, optional
- Place peaches, cut side up, in a 1-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar, orange peel and allspice; sprinkle over peaches. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve warm topped with ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Peaches(3)
Sort By :
Delicious! I used fresh peaches (skin on) since they're in season. I skipped the orange peel and subbed pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon (liberally) and some vanilla extract. I cooke 6 halves at 350° for 25 minutes. We all (me, hubby, 4-year-old, -year-old) all loved it. I'll definitely make it again this summer!
I'm making these for the third night IN A ROW! Oh yeah, they're that good!
I first tried this recipe with fresh peaches when the local peaches were in season. I made it as a side dish/salad without the ice cream (alas!). It was exquisite. I did not peel the peaches, and I baked them for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. I substituted ground ginger for the allspice once, but I much preferred the recipe with allspice. Be careful not to bake the peaches too long or they become mushy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >