Baked Peach Pancake
This dish makes for a dramatic presentation. I usually take it right from the oven to the table, fill it with peaches and sour cream and serve it with bacon or ham. Whenever I go home, my mom (the best cook I know) asks me to make this. —Nancy Wilkinson, Princeton, New Jersey
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Ground nutmeg
- Sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine peaches, sugar and lemon juice; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add the flour, milk and
- salt; beat until smooth.
- Place butter in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet in a 400° oven for 3-5
- minutes or until melted. Immediately pour batter into hot skillet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pancake has risen and puffed all
- Fill with peach slices and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately
- with sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 157 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium,