- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Ground nutmeg
- Sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine peaches, sugar and lemon juice; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add the flour, milk and salt; beat until smooth.
- Place butter in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet in a 400° oven for 3-5 minutes or until melted. Immediately pour batter into hot skillet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pancake has risen and puffed all over.
- Fill with peach slices and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately with sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Baked Peach Pancake
Sort By :
"I prepared this recipe today and easily gives it five stars. I did use Splenda and skim milk but you would never have known it. The nutmeg gives it a nice pop of flavor. No syrup needed. Will we have this again? Definitely YES! Husband and I ate the whole thing. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"What an awesome recipe! Instead of serving it with sour cream, I drizzled the peaches with whipping cream...YUM! It was so good that my husband and I ate the whole thing for brunch!"
"my spouse was tickled and impressed by this dish. It was an unusual breakfast for dinner entree for us. I've been asked "not to lose this one." only changes would be to drain peaches thoroughly ( i used frozen ) and use a deeper pan , as it rose up like atlantis from the deep."
"So easy to make but people will think you spent hours in the kitchen. Delicious!"
"This was great and easy and my kind of recipe"