“No matter how many tomatoes I give to neighbors, I always have too many left for my family to eat,” writes Kay Lunsford of Charlotte, North Carolina. “So I came up with this yummy recipe that helped us out with my predicament!”
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Cut tomatoes in half widthwise; place cut side up in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredientsl; sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Baked Parmesan Tomatoes in Light & Tasty August/September 2007, p31
Reviews for Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review