This light and crispy fish entree is a favorite with Patti Bailey's family and friends in Chanute, Kansas. It's table-ready in 30 minutes and special enough to serve company.
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 pounds orange roughy fillets
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cornflakes, cheese and salt. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and milk. Dip fish fillets in egg mixture, then shake in cornflake mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Baked Parmesan Roughy in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p25
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Parmesan Roughy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review