- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 orange roughy or catfish fillets (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, flour, paprika, salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, beat egg and milk. Dip fish fillets into egg mixture, then coat with the cheese mixture.
- Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Parmesan Fish
Sort By :
"very bland... but is good.."
"Nice mild flavor and one of the few seafood dishes my kids like."
"Very bland. Will not be making this again."
"Very flavorful! I was surprised...I was actually afraid it would be bland, but it was delicious!"
"was one of the best fish dishes i have made. my wife hates fish but loved this one. i used smoked paprika and swai fish. i give this a two thumbs up"