- remaining sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff peaks
- With a spatula, stir 1 cup of the whites into the orange batter until
- no white streaks remain. Fold in remaining egg whites until
- combined. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until the top is puffed and
- center appears set. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 168 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.