Baked Orange Roughy with Veggies Recipe
You'll reel in compliments with this easy baked fish dish, promises Shannon Messmer of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. "It's so light and tasty, everyone loves it," she says.
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Combine lemon-pepper and salt; sprinkle over both sides of fillets. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the mushrooms, onions, tomato and green pepper; spoon over fillets. Combine butter and orange juice; pour over fish and vegetables.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Orange Roughy with Veggies in Country Woman March/April 2003, p37
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Orange Roughy with Veggies(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >