“This is a very quick, elegant recipe,” writes Pamela Siple of Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. “It can easily be doubled or tripled for company. I like to serve mine with a baked potato.”
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice and soy sauce. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken and reserved marinade in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon marmalade over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Orange Chicken in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009, p13
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Orange Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review