Baked Onion Dip
"Some people like this cheesy dip so much that they can't tear themselves away from the appetizer table to eat their dinner," writes Mona Zignego of Hartford, Wisconsin.
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese and
- garlic salt; stir in Swiss cheese. Spoon into a 1-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 131 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.