Baked Onion Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; stir in Swiss cheese. Spoon into a 1-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 131 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Onion Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.