Baked Onion Cheese Dip
This cheddar-Vidalia dip gets a nice kick from an added cup of pepper Jack cheese. It's fun to serve with an assortment of crackers and breadsticks. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups chopped sweet onions, divided
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a food processor, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, thyme and 1 cup
- onions; cover and process until blended. Stir in remaining onions.
- Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375°
- for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 208 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.