- 3/4-in. shell. Cut removed bread into cubes. Fill shell with cheese
- mixture; replace top. Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil
- (about 18 in. square).
- Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until spread is bubbly. Discard top of
- bread. Sprinkle paprika over spread. Serve with bread cubes and
- vegetables. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 316 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 504 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer