Baked Omelet Roll Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place eggs and milk in a blender. Add the flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up omelet in pan, starting with a short side. Place with seam side down on a serving platter. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Baked Omelet Roll(9)
Sort By :
My 14 year old son, who is a very picky eater, requests this often!
I often half this and bake in a 9" pan, which works well. It's even better if you add bacon or ham.
This recipe calls for to much flour!
I've made this one twice, and i love the ease and quickness of it. Great quick, on the go recipe.
We tried this recipe from the TOH cookbook for breakfast Christmas morning. It was delicious, and very easy to make. I doubled the recipe and baked in a jelly roll pan. I then put cooked chopped onions and peppers on half, and left half plain for the picky eaters in my family.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >