- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Place eggs and milk in a blender. Add the flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up omelet in pan, starting with a short side. Place with seam side down on a serving platter. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. If desired, sprinkle with green onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Baked Omelet Roll
"This was outstanding. I was afraid ot wasn't going to roll that well because it puffed up quite a bit, but it flattened out & I could roll it perfectly."
"Yummy and super easy! :)"
"My husband and I really enjoy this recipe! It's so easy to prepare, looks very elegant, and tastes great. Today I added pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, black olives and used mozzarella cheese...YUM! The possibilities for additional ingredients are endless and I've got several more ideas I'd like to try!"
"I prepared this omelet today and declare it a winner. It was delicious. I can see all kinds of possibilities by adding other ingredients such as ham, crumbled bacon, peppers, salsa, etc. Super easy, it goes together in no time. This would be a great dish for company. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"Jack & I both like this. (Jack with "Red Dip")"
"My 14 year old son, who is a very picky eater, requests this often!"
"I often half this and bake in a 9" pan, which works well. It's even better if you add bacon or ham."
"This recipe calls for to much flour!"
"I've made this one twice, and i love the ease and quickness of it. Great quick, on the go recipe."