- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place eggs and milk in a blender. Add the flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up omelet in pan, starting with a short side. Place with seam side down on a serving platter. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Baked Omelet Roll
Sort By :
My husband and I really enjoy this recipe! It's so easy to prepare, looks very elegant, and tastes great. Today I added pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, black olives and used mozzarella cheese...YUM! The possibilities for additional ingredients are endless and I've got several more ideas I'd like to try!
I prepared this omelet today and declare it a winner. It was delicious. I can see all kinds of possibilities by adding other ingredients such as ham, crumbled bacon, peppers, salsa, etc. Super easy, it goes together in no time. This would be a great dish for company. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home.
Jack & I both like this. (Jack with "Red Dip")
My 14 year old son, who is a very picky eater, requests this often!
I often half this and bake in a 9" pan, which works well. It's even better if you add bacon or ham.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >