- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place eggs and milk in a blender. Add the flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up omelet in pan, starting with a short side. Place with seam side down on a serving platter. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Baked Omelet Roll
Sort By :
Jack & I both like this. (Jack with "Red Dip")
My 14 year old son, who is a very picky eater, requests this often!
I often half this and bake in a 9" pan, which works well. It's even better if you add bacon or ham.
This recipe calls for to much flour!
I've made this one twice, and i love the ease and quickness of it. Great quick, on the go recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >