Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Additional milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk and butter. Stir into oat mixture until blended.
- Spoon into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until set. Serve warm with milk. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Baked Oatmeal(100)
Sort By :
Tasty and easy. I added syrup, raisins and pecans. I still thought it was on the dry side, but good anyway.
I made this last night and it turned out real nice. There is one thing I will change for next time. I will let it soak for 20-30 minutes. And it might need a little more liquid. But the flavor was nice. Oh and I added vanilla (1 tsp).
I originally made this for myself as my husband does not really like oatmeal that much. After i had it all cut up and had one piece he decided that it smelled good and wanted one also. After that one taste he had he only left one piece for me. Am making more but hiding it so I will atleast have more than the crumbs.
I made this recipe to feed over 55 people on a budget of $65. I tripled the recipe and made each pan different, one original, one with chocolate chips and one with blueberries. I even had enough money left over to purchase fresh fruit, a couple dozen eggs, and sausage to whip up on the side. The breakfast was a smashing success! People were asking me for the recipe, and getting seconds. This meal is filling, budget friendly and can feed a crowd.
doubled recipe and used 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of coconut no oil..subed with apple sauce added 2 tbs cinnamon and dash of nutmeg and 2 chopped apples ,,,very good