Baked Oatmeal Squares
This quick and easy Amish breakfast bar recipe is one of my most cherished because it's hearty and flavorful. My wonderful husband loves to eat...especially what I make!
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cups raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Pour into a greased 8-in. square
- baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cut into squares.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 297 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.