- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3 cups salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in 2 cups cheese, salsa, corn, sour cream, chili powder and cumin; mix well.
- Pour half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the chips; repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Baked Nachos
Sort By :
"I made this one night after a winter storm when I needed some nice warm casserole - I didn't have any frozen corn, but used a salsa with corn in it that worked perfectly. Delicious!!!"
"Easy to make and tasted great."
"I made this for a Super Bowl party. It was super easy and everyone thought it was really good.I left out the corn. Also, instead of putting two layers in a 13x9 pan, I used two 13x9 pans with a single layer in each and baked it for about 15 minutes."
"This was good! I bought the Restaurant Style chips and broke them in half bc they were very big. Definately need extra chips to dip with!"
"Very easy to make~ tasty and good as a re-heated meal."