Baked Mushroom Rice Pilaf Recipe
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Place the first four ingredients in a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 225 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 674 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Mushroom Rice Pilaf
"This is DELICIOUS. I frequently use fresh mushrooms and change it up with pistachios instead of almonds."
"Very Very Good!"