Baked Mushroom Chicken Breasts Recipe
Mushrooms and sherry enhance the taste of this baked chicken dish.
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Place chicken in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over chicken. Combine broth and sherry; pour over chicken. Spoon mushrooms over top.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 192 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Mushroom Chicken Breasts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC