- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 pieces string cheese, cut crosswise in half
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate each tube of dough into eight triangles. Place one halved string cheese at the wide end of each triangle; roll up and seal edges.
- Place 2 in. apart on a foil-lined baking sheet, point side down. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Baked Mozzarella Sticks in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Baked Mozzarella Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review