- simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Discard bay leaf. Stir in mostaccioli. Spoon half into a 13x9-in.
- baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; layer with remaining
- meat mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5
- minutes before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 271 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 593 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now