Baked Mixed Vegetables Recipe
Thyme and tarragon provide the pleasant seasoning in this colorful side dish of potatoes, carrots, red peppers and zucchini. The recipe is a snap to assemble and makes two big pans, so it’s great for a potluck or large gathering.—Alison Gilmore, Portland, Oregon
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, julienned
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, carrots, zucchini, onions and red peppers. Add the oil, garlic, tarragon, thyme, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Divide between two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2 dishes (8 servings each).
Originally published as Baked Mixed Vegetables in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2009
Reviews for Baked Mixed Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2012
"I have made this recipe twice now and it was great both times. I made it just the way the recipe calls for the first time. The second time, I took out the zucchini. I would definitely make it again!"