- until chilled.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg substitute, syrup,
- cinnamon, ginger, maple flavoring and nutmeg; mix just until
- blended. Gradually stir in milk. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for
- 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 282 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 fat.