- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each portion into a 14-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Combine
- filling ingredients; spread over each rectangle to within 1/2 in. of
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Place seam side down on greased baking sheets. With a sharp
- knife, cut each roll in half lengthwise; carefully turn cut sides
- up. Loosely twist strips around each other, keeping cut sides up.
- Shape into a ring and pinch ends together. Cover and let rise for 30
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until browned. Remove from pans
- to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 coffee cakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 250 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.