Here's a fun and flavorful way to combine pizza and macaroni and cheese. Experiment with other pizza toppings such as sausage or diced green peppers. —Andrew McDowell, Lake Villa, Illinois
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions; gradually stir in eggs.
- Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and cheese blend. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in crust reads 160° and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Macaroni 'n' Cheese Pizza in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p77
Reviews for Baked Macaroni N Cheese Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review