Baked Macaroni N Cheese Pizza Recipe
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions; gradually stir in eggs.
- Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and cheese blend. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in crust reads 160° and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Baked Macaroni N Cheese Pizza(6)
Sort By :
I made this thinking my little grandchildren would love it. To my surprise my gormet cooking husband raved about it!
I have made this "pizza" for over 35 years. Slight change is that I add the pizza sauce, any meat, pepperoni, mushrooms and a light covering of mozzarella cheese on top. Just like the real thing!
my family liked this; and i liked it even though i dont like mac and cheese.
This was such a kid friendly recipe, but I used fresh mushrooms instead of canned, and would probably change the toppings a little next time.
It was edible,but it was a salty mess. You feel like you need a huge glass of water. It didn't even look appealing. I wouldn't make again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >