Baked Mac & Cheese for Two Recipe
- 1/2 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk; stir in the salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and nutmeg. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheeses until melted.
- Drain pasta; stir in cheese sauce. Transfer to an ungreased 2-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Mac & Cheese for Two(7)
Sort By :
This is perfect for me and my husband. Neither of use much care for mac and cheese left over, but it is one of our favorites fresh. Thanks for the great recipe!
www.PrintableCouponsandDeals.com has tons of great coupons that could be used on ingredients for this recipe.
We really liked this Mac & Cheese! We added cubed ham because we had some on hand, it was yummy!
Would make again but this first time I added 1/4 c. of onion and a little garlic to enhance flavor and am using about a cup am serving with Turkey loaf
I made this recipe, used a little more cheese then called for. It's the best Mac & Cheese I've had in a very long time. Great Flavor
Very quick and easy to prepare. Added more pasta though. Will experiment with various other cheeses.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >