Baked Lobster Tails Recipe
- 3 lobster tails (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges and additional melted butter, optional
- 1. Split lobster tails in half lengthwise. With cut side up and using scissors, cut along the edge of shell to loosen the cartilage covering the tail meat from the shell; remove and discard cartilage.
- 2. Pour water into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; place lobster tails in dish. Combine the parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over lobster. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat is firm and opaque. Serve with lemon wedges and melted butter if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 lobster tail (calculated without additional butter) equals 120 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Lobster Tails
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.