Baked Lemon Haddock Recipe
- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (prepared with margarine) equals 3 lean meat, 1 starch; also, 239 calories, 650 mg sodium, 67 mg cholesterol, 15 gm carbohydrate, 25 gm protein, 9 gm fat.
Reviews for Baked Lemon Haddock
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.