With a seasoned bread-crumb coating, this recipe is my husbands favorite dish. It is easy because it bakes while preparing the rest of the meal.—Jean Ann Perkins, Newburyport, Maryland
- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Baked Lemon Haddock in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p13
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Lemon Haddock
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review