- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Lemon Haddock
Sort By :
I used real garlic, rosmary, and olive oil 1tsp. I also used 1 Tbsp. of parmesan cheese and gluten free bread crumbs. All I can say is Awesome!
The haddock was great, but the topping was too dry. I may try it again but I would use less bread crumbs and more butter.
I am trying to use more recipes using fish and this one was certainly a good one. We all loved it and the flavour was great. Very simple and easy to make.