- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Lemon Haddock
"The fish was cooked just right but this topping was just like dumping bread crumbs on the fish. Next time I may try adding more butter ."
"I used real garlic, rosmary, and olive oil 1tsp. I also used 1 Tbsp. of parmesan cheese and gluten free bread crumbs. All I can say is Awesome!"
"The haddock was great, but the topping was too dry. I may try it again but I would use less bread crumbs and more butter."
"I am trying to use more recipes using fish and this one was certainly a good one. We all loved it and the flavour was great. Very simple and easy to make."