Baked Lasagna Roll Ups
This is far better tasting than any store-bought lasagna. Ham and spinach combine for fabulous flavor.Delia Kennedy, Deer Park, Washington
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min. + standing
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1-3/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 thin slices deli ham, halved lengthwise
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, egg, ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Place two pieces of ham on
- each noodle. Spread with 1/3 cup spinach mixture. Roll up and place
- seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with
- spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Let stand for 15 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 710 calories, 31 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 181 mg cholesterol, 3,047 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 53 g protein.