This is far better tasting than any store-bought lasagna. Ham and spinach combine for fabulous flavor.—Delia Kennedy, Deer Park, Washington
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1-3/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 thin slices deli ham, halved lengthwise
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, egg, ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Place two pieces of ham on each noodle. Spread with 1/3 cup spinach mixture. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lasagna Roll-Ups in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p300
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Baked Lasagna Roll Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review