- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-3/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 thin slices deli ham, halved lengthwise
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, egg, ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Place two pieces of ham on each noodle. Spread with 1/3 cup spinach mixture. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Baked Lasagna Roll Ups
Sort By :
"Delicious, they look like you fussed for hours but considerably easy to make. You can make it a Meatless Monday by skipping the ham and its still delicious. I remember when this recipe came out in 2001 thinking it was hard to make but even novice cooks will be surprised how easy this recipe is. Impressive dinner idea for that special person or persons."
"Delicious, they look like you fussed for hours but considerably easy to make. You can make it a "Meatless Monday" by skipping the ham and still delicious."
"This recipe was quick to prepare and delicious. What a nice variation of the flavors of lasagna. In addition to the pleasant flavor-twist, the recipe provides single-servings, making it good for families on the go and minimizing leftover waste. Thanks for sharing this recipe."
"easy and quick add a salad and bread you have a meal"
"Delicious! Fun and easy way to eat lasagagna, we used thin hamburger patty precooked til browned instead of ham. Easy way to freeze- put in air tight plastic container and freeze, then when ready to reheat, put on glass plate warm in oven or microwave several minutes."