It's easy to include healthful fish in your weekly menus with recipes as tasty and simple as this one! —Kimberly McGee, Mosheim, Tennessee
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, drained
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place tilapia in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper. Spoon tomatoes over tilapia; top with onion and green pepper.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Italian Tilapia in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p83
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Italian Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2012
"This recipe is so simple and quick. Pefect for a week night. Plus it was delicious."