“I never liked salmon until my husband, Jim, created this healthy, delicious entrée,” confesses Pat Ockerman. “Now, all we have to do is mention to friends we're having salmon for dinner and we have happy guests!”
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon skin side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the butter, horseradish, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper; spread over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Horseradish Salmon in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p33
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Horseradish Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review