Baked Horseradish Salmon
“I never liked salmon until my husband, Jim, created this healthy, delicious entrée,” confesses Pat Ockerman. “Now, all we have to do is mention to friends we're having salmon for dinner and we have happy guests!”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon skin side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated
- with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the butter,
- horseradish, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper; spread over
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked salmon equals 236 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now