Baked Horseradish Salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon skin side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the butter, horseradish, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper; spread over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Horseradish Salmon(5)
Sort By :
I like horseradish...I was very surprised that this worked with salmon...I did add capers to the dish! Very easy to make and everyone liked it!
This recipe had a disappointing result. The horseradish spread really spoiled the dish as far as I was concerned. My husband thought the sauce was okay, but nothing special.
Very quick and easy to make.
The second time I made this I added some minced garlic and full strength horseradish to the prepared horseradish, which increased the flavor of the fish.
The horseradish adds that extra "zing" that makes this an outstanding recipe. I've made this several times and get rave reviews.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >