- 1/2 pound cubed peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons beaten Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash celery seed
- 1 slice white bread, cubed and toasted
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until very tender; drain well.
- Transfer to a small bowl. Add the egg, onion, milk, butter, salt, pepper and celery seed; beat on low speed until light and fluffy. Stir in bread cubes.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Home-Style Mashed Potatoes in Reminisce Extra May 2010, p52
Reviews for Baked Home-style Mashed Potatoes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >