- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large oven roasting bag
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add roast; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Place flour in oven bag; shake to coat. Place oven bag in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Drain pork, discarding marinade; add pork to oven bag. Cut six 1/2-in. slits in top of bag; close bag with tie provided.
- Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Baked Herb Pork Roast
"Made this tonight, awesome!"
"Everyone loved it and so easy to make. You can't go wrong with this one!"
"I made this last weekend when I had my entire family over. Not only did it smell fantastic while cooking everyone thought it tasted fabulous. I will definately be making this again. Thanks for the recipe."
"Thanks,this "Herbed pork loin roast" recipe looks perfect. Iam anxious to try it. thanks dot"