- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large oven roasting bag
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add roast; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Place flour in oven bag; shake to coat. Place oven bag in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Drain pork, discarding marinade; add pork to oven bag. Cut six 1/2-in. slits in top of bag; close bag with tie provided.
- Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Baked Herb Pork Roast
Sort By :
"Made this tonight, awesome!"
"Everyone loved it and so easy to make. You can't go wrong with this one!"
"I made this last weekend when I had my entire family over. Not only did it smell fantastic while cooking everyone thought it tasted fabulous. I will definately be making this again. Thanks for the recipe."
"Thanks,this "Herbed pork loin roast" recipe looks perfect. Iam anxious to try it. thanks dot"