Baked Herb Pork Roast Recipe
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large oven roasting bag
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Add roast; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Place flour in oven bag; shake to coat. Place oven bag in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Drain pork, discarding marinade; add pork to oven bag. Cut six 1/2-in. slits in top of bag; close bag with tie provided.
- Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Baked Herb Pork Roast
Sort By :
Made this tonight, awesome!
Everyone loved it and so easy to make. You can't go wrong with this one!