Baked Hash Browns Recipe
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place patties in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Pour cream over patties.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 213 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Baked Hash Browns
"I have added this one to my recipe book. I didn't have cheddar, so I substituted Mozzarella. Still tasted great!"
"Very easy and very delicious! My family loves it. Thank you!"
"I will definately make this again, it was easy and tasty.....I think this will be one of our families favorites!"
"great recipe, simple and easy., i also caramelized some onions put hash browns on top and folled recipe as directed. great flavor"