- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place patties in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Pour cream over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Baked Hash Browns
Sort By :
I have added this one to my recipe book. I didn't have cheddar, so I substituted Mozzarella. Still tasted great!
Very easy and very delicious! My family loves it. Thank you!
I will definately make this again, it was easy and tasty.....I think this will be one of our families favorites!
great recipe, simple and easy., i also caramelized some onions put hash browns on top and folled recipe as directed. great flavor