Baked Ham with Pineapple Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- Whole cloves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 5 maraschino cherries
- 1. Place ham in roasting pan. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes; insert cloves into diamonds. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Combine brown sugar and pineapple juice; pour over ham. Arrange pineapple and cherries on ham. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and the ham is heated through. Yield: 16-20 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 219 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 924mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Baked Ham with Pineapple
"I tried this recipe but did not have pineapple on hand so used sliced apples and fresh apple cider with the brown sugar. The kids said it was Awesome"
"Wow! This was a real hit!"
"I have been using this recipe for decades except that I add a tablespoon of yellow mustard to the pineapple juice and brown sugar glaze for a little extra zing."
"This was my mom's favorite. It is super tasty."
"I made this for my husband's family Christmas. My in-laws are very picky, and they loved this even over the Honey-Baked ham. It's a keeper!"
"Juicy and flavorfull"